Saturday 7 May 2011


April Showers...


The weather has been beautiful lately, and its made me want to get out and about doing different things and visiting different places.
Firstly a visit to the crematorium to visit my Nana Webster, who was my biggest inspiration. She taught me to draw when i was six years old, without her i don't know where i would be.


Then off to see Granddad Webster, my Granddad Ray. He is obsessed with looking for different thimbles for me, this one is his latest find, a poppy wreath, which on the back reads they shall never be forgotten. I think i have close to 30 thimbles now, and he shows no sign of stopping!


An hour in my Mam's Garden, appreciating the blossom while it lasts.


A trip to Edinburgh. Nothing like a weekend in a Wig Wam.
Shame it rained all day everyday, but it got out nice at 7pm!


No comments:

Post a Comment